If you frequently visit discussion forums like Quora, Reddit, and several others, you surely must have come across individuals asking for help regarding the best electric shaving razors. Sure, there are many razors on the market and they can just go and pick any, but don’t we all want a comfortable and close shave? This is why most folks ask for help-to get the single or several exceptional shaving razors. So, what electric razor gives the closest shave?
1. Braun CoolTec Men’s Solo Shaver
Braun keeps pushing the limits and coming up with technologically advanced shaving razors. Braun CoolTec Men’s Solo Shaver not only provides a super close shave but it’s equipped with an active cooling technology that chills the skin thus ensuring an irritation-free shaving. The two blades on it move in reverse motion successfully clipping of both long and short hairs.
Braun CoolTec Men’s Solo Shaver also gives you the privilege to enjoy a dry shave-no gels and lotions needed. It’s also been tested by dermatologists and found to be better on skin.
- The freezing mode can be activated by a push of the button
- You just touch the button, and it either clean, charge or lubricate itself.
- It’s waterproof hence can be used in the shower
- A rubberized section with some dot patterns for a firmer grip
- Its beard trimmer is accurate for sideburn and mustache shaping
- Comes with a powerful lithium-ion battery for prolonged use.
- LED display for battery level
- 5-minutes quick charge for a single quick shave.
2. Panasonic Arc3 3-Blade Electric Shaver
Panasonic has a long line of cherished shaving blades. As per the name, Panasonic Arc3 is a third-grade product that can give you a close shave just the way you like. It’s a little bit lower than Arc 5 but still equipped with superb features to provide better services at a lower cost. One particularly unique feature about this shaver is the shave sensor. It detects the hair densities on your neck, chin, and face and adjusts power to the level that will perfectly clip them off. Quite a luxurious feature for a low-end product.
Arc 3 is powered by a 13, 0000 CPM linear motor that ensures all the stubbles have been removed. The nanotech 3-blades are sharp and guarantee that you’ll spend a few minutes in the shower.
- Stainless steel blades
- 100% waterproof
- Turbo cleaning
- Flexible pivoting head
- LCD battery level display
- Pop-up trimmer
- Sleek design
- Good for wet/dry shaving
3. Panasonic ES-LV61-A Arc5
Having talked a little about Arc 5 in arc 3 description, I thought I should just go ahead and let you know more about it. There are several of them and each works seamlessly to offer the best quality close shave. Arc 5 is powered by a powerful 14, 000 CPM motors that provide sufficient power for shaving. This razor’s 40,000 vibrations per minutes makes it one of the best razors for clipping off thick beards and hairs.
As the name suggests, arc 5 is a five-bladed shaver, which makes it totally impossible for it to miss any hair. The blades are ultra-sharp and angled at 30 degrees hence comfortable in hands. It also has three different foils to ensure hairs of different density and direction have been cut.
- The pivoting head makes it much easier to use this razor
- Comes with a cleaning and charging dock
- Has a charging level indicator
- 5 Stainless steel blades
- Comes at a reasonable price
With five blades that are extremely sharp, you would expect this blade to be sensitive on the skin and could result in irritation. To prevent this, use the best moisturizing aftershaves.
4. Philips Series 7000 Electric Shaver S7370/12
Like Braun and Panasonic, Philips too is a giant maker of electronic gadgets. From the outlook to functionality, Philips Series 7000 stands tall above many razors that offer a smooth close shave. First off, this razor comes with rotary blades, a feature most seasoned shavers love. The blades can be spotted behind safety grids to prevent users from cutting themselves.
Philips Series 7000 Electric Shaver S7370/12 belongs to a class of very few razors that offer both comfort and a close shave without sacrificing some of their excellent features. Its serves majorly as a wet/dry shaving tool.
- Equipped with anti-friction microbead for a smooth glide
- The head can effortlessly flex in 5 directions.
- 50 minutes of shaving and takes about an hour to get fully charged
- An intuitive display for easy reading
- Dermatologically tested
- Smartclick trimmer for mustache, beard, and sideburn trimming
5. Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc4
Despite having mentioned two product from Panasonic, I’m still obliged to mention Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc4. This blade is not costly but still manages to provide the best close shave you can’t get from many razors. Additionally, it borrows some of the advanced technology that can on be found in high-end shaving razors.
The features that make it an excellent option for a close shave include:
- The powerful 14, 000 CPM motor
- An additional motor in the razor’s head makes it easier to capture long hairs
- Stainless steel blades
- 4-sharp blades
- The blades are angled at 30 degrees hence easy to handle.
6. Remington Wet Tech Rotary Shaver
With a pivoting head, waterproof capability, and the rotary blades, Remington Wet Tech Rotary Shaver makes the shaving process more fun. Like most rotary bladed shavers, the blades are placed under grids to facilitate an irritation free shave. Its battery life is one of the best; almost an hour of use before it needs to be recharged.
Remington’s design is kind of posh with some curves that make it possible to attain a firmer grip. It comes at a reasonable price.
The list doesn’t end here. When looking for closest shave electric razor you can try Braun Series 9 9095cc, Braun Series 9 9040s Wet/Dry Electric Shaver, Braun Series 7 799cc and several others. Besides looking for a shaver that offers the closest shave, make sure you consider as well some factor like durability, technology, battery life, speed, comfort, and convenience.